I don’t know about you guys, but I love corny jokes! Today I’m sharing some of the corniest Christmas jokes I could find! I hope they make you smile!
- What did Adam say on the day before Christmas?
- It’s Christmas, Eve!
- Which of Santa’s reindeer needs to mind his manners the most?
- “Rude Olph”.
- Why did they ask the turkey to join the band?
- He had the drum sticks.
- Why does Santa Claus go down the chimney on Christmas Eve?
- Because it soots him
- Why did the elf push his bed into the fireplace?
- He wanted to sleep like a log.
- Why does Santa have 3 gardens?
- So he can ho-ho-ho.
- What would you get if you ate the Christmas decorations?
- Tinselitis. (this one is my favorite!)
- What do you call an elf that can sing?
- A wrapper.
- What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?
- What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
- I love when candy canes are in mint condition.
- Reindeer don’t go to public school, they’re elf taught.
- Santa Claus’ favorite swimming spot is the North Pool.
- The Turkey wasn’t hungry at Christmas because he was already stuffed.
See ya next time!